expressome...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Pathological...

To passify myself I say its a disease, its pathological...u cant help but...Lie!
HA! If its the one thing that puts me off so much, how can I even stand you doing it again and yet again and still be standing around to tolerate it?!
That something I wont be able to figure out soon, yet that isnt wat bothers me.....its the fact that you are not supposed to be mattering even a bit, particularly after lying about crap, that prbobaly doesnt even amount to anything....that wasn't significant enough to lie about in the first place....that I shouldnt even think twice about, yet here I am venting out about Insignificant You.
I say I dont give a damn, i make myself believe that.
I 'm the first to defend the accused, even when im not sure msyelf...
And things that are not supposed to mean anything, are apparently those that mean the most.

Life can be extremely ironic at times.


 
free counter