expressome...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Moments… intense, intimate, deeply felt, irreplaceable, profound, captivating, exhilarating, complex, delicate and yet utterly unexplainable. To pretend that the most significant moments in the recent past have not been some of, if not the most profound in my entire life would be a treachery so far beyond the extent of justifiable conduct that I can not bear to formulate a sentence that could come close to capturing even an ounce of the resentment I feel. I know all it will take is one tiny little effort of mine to bring things back to normal but I also know that it will be nothing compared to your one tiny little effort, that will not just bring things back to normal but draw out and dissolve every bit of doubt stuck in the crevices of my being. When I can do things your way though it is the farthest from being ‘natural’ for me, is it really asking a lot for you to do things my way just once in a while. I know it can’t always be about give and take, particularly if the word of choice is ‘unconditional’, but there are times when some things are just too ‘sacred’ to be messed around with, or left unanswered. Though you would like me to believe, yet I know you are nothing even close to being cold or so stony that some thing that would move even a stranger and evoke some sort of a reaction couldn’t possibly have meant absolutely nothing to you. And to pretend that it didn’t mean a thing, and nor did the recent past constitute of some of the irreplaceable moments that I mentioned would be an act of betrayal to such a degree that I can not even begin to process the dire implications it would have. For your sake and mine…please mute the thoughtless words and quit these foolish games.

4 Comments:

  • It's not that i haven't been here. Just that i do not know what to say.
    I'd offer a hug in all its futile glory, but i feel even that would not be welcome reprieve.
    Soldier on, soldier. What else can you do?

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:21:00 PM  

  • BEKNIGHTED!!!
    y does ure blog not let me comment??! I have tried one gazillion times but no luck.
    my nets been really messed up so i hvaent been able to post anything. I even posted a comment here on my blog, but it didnt get published, hoping this one does. Well I was concerned about ure last post... maybe im not in any position to ask...nevertheless, i will. What, how,when, WHY??! with every progressive post ure passion seems to be increasing. What happened? (with teh ex)
    and about my post, in all their futile glory...Hugs are always welcome.
    I want to hear wat u ahve to say about "A raririty". Even if your comment would bring me crahsing bakc to reality, maybe thats exactly wat I need, a slap of reality right in my face. say something.

    By Blogger expressome, at Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:29:00 PM  

  • i was wondering where you were. Its prolly your connection and not my blog, someone else was also complaining abt my blog eating posts waisay, so i don't know what it could be.
    As for rarity, the comment here was actually meant to encompass both yoru posts but i will re-read and give u an insight regarding rarity alone.
    As for teh why and the how and the what its all on the blog.

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:09:00 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 27, 2007 3:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter