expressome...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Decisions have been made.

Decisions have been made. Action is yet to be taken.

  • I am going to be numb, even frozen (not just cold) if need arises.

  • I will not let things affect me more than they should (and I know exactly how much they ought to affect me if I use my head and not other more dominant components of me).

  • I will make an effort to make my face less transparent and not let it be a damn mirror of the way I feel.

  • I will not let the other more dominant components (mentioned above) drag me into making the same mistakes over and over again.

  • I will realize (hopefully one of these days) the consequences of traveling on a one way street, and recognize the perils it automatically puts me through, and if knowingly (-read stupidly) I do travel down it I will not grieve upon reaching a dead end.

  • I will do all of the above maintaining a positive outlook, optimistic approach, and a happy grin.

  • Most importantly, I will bubble-wrap my heart and try very, very hard to employ less of it.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter