expressome...

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I surrender.
I had surrendered to this confusion, stopped searching for answers a long time back. But with every passing day I realize that any effort of mine, no matter how earnest, may be a complete lost cause. Hence, I sit conquered and crushed by the ruthless force of an unexplainable sort. Random well-wishers warn me about you, hoping to enlighten me so that I may be able to care a bit more about myself. They fail to understand the twisted, sadistic euphoria of failing to refrain from this one-way street, recognizing and accepting the damage it puts me through.
No simple answers when it comes to you.
I surrender today not in defeat, but in acceptance of futility.
Or maybe they are one and the same, mind’s too fogged up to form coherent sentences.


 
free counter