expressome...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Treading on Broken Glass

Hardly anything is black and white anymore. It all exists in a palette of splendid but extremely hazy grays.
You tell yourself about mistakes, about acting on sheer impulse, about it not being anything deeper than it was…a moment’s whim. Even if you try convincing yourself…u fabricate deceit in your head….but who are you lying to at the end of the day?? When you know it’s a lie, but there’s just too much confusion surrounding it all to be apparent as a certainty.

When I look at things from your point of view, I see them all crystal clear, but then I am the one viewing my side from your point of view. The second I come back to my own position I see a lot of haziness. I don’t deny it when you say I’m a coward….yes I am.

I’m scared of being refuted of my perception of reality, of decline and denial.

And a lot more.

…terrifying when you know you are treading on shards of very sharp broken glass, and you are able to recognize just about everything it is and will pose in your way and you still continue treading upon this path full of broken glass.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter