expressome...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Cardiac Probe

I asked the little whiner why it can’t beat even a bit faster for either one of those senseless souls who tell me they’ll do all it takes, they will go the whole nine yards, they’ll wait, they’ll win me over somehow.
I nudge the little critter to at least try to beat a bit faster at the timbre of their voice, at seeing their name on my phone screen, in my mailbox, or when they sign in…

So I said, “You damn thing, for someone who chronically palpitates you sure seem to be having trouble beating faster when I tell you to! You indolent freak! Try getting down to some action when I tell you to.”

It replied, “Silly girl! You never listened to me when I warned you, you got in way over your head. Try all you might, try all you may. But stop kidding yourself it just ain’t happening with anyone else anymore”.

Damn Freak.


 
free counter