expressome...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Why ask me about life without U...

Why ask me about life without U?
…a life I don’t want to think of.

I’ve found in you an irreplaceable friend… no matter how complex life is with you in it…I would rather not have it any other way. You’re just a friend, but a friend so much more than any other. I wouldn’t know soooo many things about me, so many things about the world. Do I give u more credit than u deserve? I can’t be an impartial judge of that and neither can you. U may think so…but somehow I don’t, the credit is yours to claim.

You tossed my world upside down by making me question and redefine my staunch beliefs, ideas and principles, and subsequently reassess how resolute and pertinent they were in the first place. You got me rid of sameness, of the mundane, of the ordinary. Without you I wouldn’t be pushing my boundaries, discovering life the way I am. I wouldn’t be discovering myself (or be as patient or tolerant as I have become!). Without you I wouldn’t have known who I truly am, I wouldn’t have grown out of who I thought I was. Without you I’d be living but wouldn’t be as alive.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter