expressome...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I don't feel....

I haven’t felt like myself in months now. Approximately 6 months now.
Its strange because I have become more and more introspective, im not writing much anymore, al I write are conversations with myself that get too complicated to stay inside my head. But other than that every time I sit to analyze something or try to put it in a coherent sentence I end up getting more and more tangled in a web. Someday I might sit down and actually write everything down. It’s strange, I’ve made some decisions and THANK GOD I am sticking to them and acting sensibly (to the best of my ability!), but how do I feel about these decisions?
Hmmmmm….sensible, safe, good most of the time. One thing that’s not the same…not since things were last as they were …I don’t feel….Alive.

2 Comments:

  • me neither. :(

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Monday, August 07, 2006 12:09:00 AM  

  • Beknighted,i cant comment in ure blog. i hate it i hate it i hate it. I wrote this days ago...heres ure comment:

    Mujhay kyon aaisa lagta hai jaisa kay July 16th say lay kar July 22nd kay sabh posts on your blog, mainay likhay hain??
    Phir the same irony.

    Like u said,why is the “you” still the “you”? yup…just like my blog. So why is it…
    hmm….. “because I think you is better than she or her”.
    I know, precisely.

    By Blogger expressome, at Monday, August 14, 2006 1:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter