expressome...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Lie to me...

I spent a major part of last week thinking about lying and lairs....hahhahaha if you think ive lost it , wait till u read the rest of this post. I am beyond thinking about why we lie...motivations, inclination, tendency, proclivity etc etc. I really don't care about any. I reached a very simple conclusion. When someone lies, they doubt your intelligence, they actually question it...
When someone lies to you,they do it with the intention of you believing it and taking it as the truth, right? So when they doubt you intelligence, they question your ability to put two and two together, to use your brain and logic and realize that you are being dishonest. And then they blame you for doubting them! ha! They blame you for doubting them after they give you reason to doubt them, every single time you want to believe them with all your heart. Ironic? This is not about lying and lairs, its not about doubting and trust, and it is so not about intelligence and stupidity, about beliveing and wanting to believe, about generalizations...It's about (TEXT DELETED)

There is a song that I place in the "begginglypatheticallydesperate" category....Though it doesnt stop me from liking it. based completely on generalized liking of teh song...and has NOTHING to do with this post...but that where i got the title from...thought I'd mention it.
Here it goes;
"God, I feel like hell tonight
Tears of rage I cannot fightI'd be the last to help you understand
Are you strong enough to be my man?
Nothing's true and nothing's right
So let me be alone tonight
Cause you can't change the way I am
Are you strong enough to be my man?
Lie to me ...
I promise I'll believe
Lie to me...
But please don't leave."

-Sheryl Crow.

3 Comments:

  • ...people lie mostly to those who they can't face..because they know that they will be caught in one sec..most of these lies are never face to face..obviosuly..

    By Blogger ~meyum & a half~, at Sunday, May 15, 2005 12:27:00 PM  

  • I dunno abt people, but i lie when i need to. And if you think you never 'need to lie', yur living in a dream.
    I'm no saint, all my lies aren't uttered in efforts to spare someone's feelings, most of em are, but not all. Some are totally selfish, but uttered only because i know telling the truth is only going to increase my levels of distress. BEcaus eteh person i'm lying to isn't gonna believ ethe truth anyway,
    An dyou know what, having acknowledged that i lie, i can still safely say, that in this world of today, in teh manner our lives unfold now, i'm still an honest man.

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Friday, May 20, 2005 11:48:00 PM  

  • U DONT lie to people who have a great significance in your life. The day one realizes that someone means so much that you cant live with their disapproval,or with hurting them with the "ONE" thing they just cant stand, u wont be able to lie to them.

    By Blogger expressome, at Friday, May 27, 2005 9:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter