expressome...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I dont think I have to...

30th Jan 2005:
I dont think I have to know you completely to know how I feel about you.

31st Jan 2005:
I KNOW that i DONT need to know you completely to understand how i Feelabout you, BECUZ I KNOW how I feel about you.

Today:
Is it dumb being knowingly blind? yes,obviously. When today I know u so well, well enough to say I know alot about u, i obviously know even the tiny little shortcomings, the BIg hitches...almost everything, then y am i being knowingly blind and stupidly naive? theres WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy tooo much involved now to back out completely unharmed, but atleast bacing out now makes a lot more sense then being completely crushed and then realizing everything once again.

i luv this song..."one" by U2.

"........Did I disappoint you?Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go withoutWell it'sToo lateTonight
To drag the past out into the light
We're one, but we're not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each otherDid I ask too much?
More than a lot.
You gave me nothing,
Now it's all I got
We're one
But we're not the same
Well weHurt each other
Then we do it again
You sayLove is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt”

I know Avoidance when I see it. I recognize Denial when I see it.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter