expressome...

Friday, May 27, 2005

dil uttar gaya hai...

I said "Too soon it might be too late", i think that too soon has arrived. It is a lil too late.

I cant help but feel this way. And its a different feeling, a very different feeling. I cant tell u exactly what it is, I haven’t completely discovered it myself. But I can tell you what it’s NOT like. It’s not like the time when you argue or fight with a best friend, not like when you are so mad you swear to yourself that your are not going to give in this time. Not even like the times when you promise yourself that you are going to act completely cool, and not bothered at all, or going to ignore the other one till they come to their senses, not even like trying to have a rehearsal of a conversation in your head, or confrontation. Not even like the feeling of giving up or being sad over uncontrollable issues. Not even the blood red, angst, or raging fury of frustration.
It’s very different from that. VERY.
Everything replaced with a steady, unblinking, dry eyed gaze, and an equally non communicative, distant, not happy-but-not-dejected-either, non expressive, i-still-care-but-im-NOT-going-to-doanything-about-it-cuz-i-no-it’s-not-worth-it, U-are-not-worth-it, SMILE.

I think,
Dil uttar gaya hai…

4 Comments:

  • yeah, yur absolutely right there. When making amends becomes too grand an effort for someone you once cared about its time to re-evaluate your relationship.
    But i think you know that, so good luck.
    I dunno why i'm giving you advice when you don't even know me and you obviously don't seem like the kind of person who needs to have the obvious stated....
    hmmm, i'll let you know when i have that figured ;)

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Friday, May 27, 2005 9:28:00 PM  

  • dont just give up@!!

    By Blogger ~meyum & a half~, at Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:19:00 PM  

  • Beknighted: I dont mind advice at all! Infact I value it greatly. Alot of times it makes you reevaluate your decision or atleast look at it from the third persons viewpoint for sometime atleast. Need I say i dont want u to stop commenting and advising!? Yes making amends has become a very major deal for both people involved in this case. Still dont know where we stand, thats the saddest part. If something is worth it then it needs to be stated or felt by both people involved. I always say conversations and relationships can never be one sided. Maybe i do read too much into simple things.
    Meyum: Don't know if i will ever give up completely. But I need to step back in order to breathe. I dont think I can deal anymore.

    By Blogger expressome, at Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:11:00 PM  

  • Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter