expressome...

Friday, June 03, 2005

utterly at a loss for sense

I have hardly felt like this more than a few times in my life. It's this feeling of being completely at a loss of words ,though they continue to spin around in your head all day long. I sit expressionless and try to process my thoughts, failure to do so results in me typing away mindlessly. I don't know what to do or how to go about doing what I want to. I dont know even if I want to do anything at this point.
I can't stop thinking about the past, I cant HELP but think about it. Im not going to act all heartbroken and shit, because I am not! I am just hurt and confused, and it is very human to feel this way. U blame me for what, I ask? I blame you, for what, you ask? then why can't this painful period of not knowing and blaming each other be over?
I think priorities might have changedm, infact I know that they have.
IF you really do give a damn, stop sitting complacent on your butt, and get up and do something about it dammit!

I can't write anything good, I have a headache, people who read this blog will think I have comepletely lost my mind.But honestly, I cant make sense today, aaj naheen, kabhi aur sahi.

Quoting Jewel:

" Sometimes
I feel my heart fall
to vague depths
between words.
There are such spaces,
that I can't help but feel
My heart fall,
between
the pregnant pause
of all you will not say
and all
I can not ask."

3 Comments:

  • why can't this painful period of not knowing and blaming each other be over?

    it will be. Not very long from now, even that will end. And then you will be left emptier still.
    Once a relationship ends, it continues to spiral downwards into oblivion, you may still hold on to the feelings but beyond that, the need, the pleasure, the sense of fulfillment, all ceases to exist.
    I would like to believe that you never find those again with anyone else. Because love really is worth being done only once. But people say i'm a fool to believe in the sanctity of broken promises and lost love.
    But i'm not the only one.

    Good luck.
    quoting coldplay:
    nobody said it was easy, but no one ever said it would be so hard...
    It only gets easier though, or we simply loose the will to hang on to broken shard of glass.
    This porbably didn't make much sense, but this is more or less how i've come to handle a very similar state of mind. You have this nasty habit of tapping into my psyche. Reading your stuff is often like reading something i couldn't express. You're venting for the both of us.

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Friday, June 03, 2005 3:31:00 PM  

  • Your comments are seriously mind boggling...in a good way. U say..." You're venting for the both of us"...That says alot.
    I like what u rote by coldplay.
    u mustveheard "with or without u" by U2. I do understand that it menat to be for drugs, but then again arent unhealthy obsessions and 'relationships'(if u will) just that, something taht you are aware will cause u more hamr and damage than good, but u seriously cant live without them after a certain point...you are addicted.

    However, just for teh record, I write fiction alotta times, I do write from the heart, I exaggerate feelings, or atleast I say I do, to seem les vulnerable =) but just for teh record, Ive never been in love, so though that is what u may draw upon from my writings because of similar experiences, but just to set it clear, though I know it doesnt make a difference what anyone thinks, they ahve a right tobelive what they want, and what they want to percieve my writing as.
    What I talk about here, in this particular post is a relationship ,that cannot be defined or named or said to be contained witin any parameteres of a 'name'. All i understand of it was,it was anexceptional relationship, a friendship, better than most others, different. Im not gonna talk about teh relationship, Id rather tell you about the person,someother time though.
    and lastly, Thank u, Thank u very much for commenting, understanding and being so encouraging, wellwishing and very 'on the mark' with all your comments.

    By Blogger expressome, at Friday, June 03, 2005 4:09:00 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter