expressome...

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Qissay Kuch Puranay...

hmmmm....nothing creative or worth reading pops outta me these days...

Honestly, I am generally a happy (ThankYou GOD!) person, and positive too... But being such in no way thwarts my passion for sad songs...and of recent I have been mentioning loads of them in my posts...just didn’t want people reading my blog to get weird ideas regarding serious depression, psychotherapy, and the likes thereof! =) I’m perfectly fine thank u, dealing with life as it comes. My music preferences depend obviously wholly on my mood, but I generally lean more towards songs with better lyrics rather than a great beat /melody (dholkis/ dance music is another case altogether). And yes, it is kind of like my sanatorium, where I don’t need to be positive all the time and find the silver lining…but allow myself to succumb to the obscure forces of the fissure that allows in all that is melancholy, hope, regret, sadness and insignificance even if it is for just an inconsequential stint. As strange as it may sound it helps me keep it out of me the rest of the time, and keeps me sane and in high spirits the rest of the time!

I’m listening to this right now.

Yaad hai…
Woh pehli mulaaqatein yaad hai

Yaad hai, mujhay…
teri har aik baat yaad hai…

woh mehki raatein…
saari sooghatein…

Bhegi meri aankhon say…
Ansoon beh chukkay

Qissay kuch puranay mil gayay..
Rownay kay bahanay mil gayay

Qissay Kuch Puranay Mil Gayay…

3 Comments:

  • you know how i feel about sad songs. Especially the oldies.

    I don't think people who listen to sad songs are depressed though. I think they tend to be happier than other people, more well rounded...
    but that's just me.
    Another gem umcovered... name the moveie so i can go buy meself a cheap cd before the copyright laws take effect and we are reduced to having our cars and houses burgled for plastic discs.

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:47:00 AM  

  • The movies name is "Phir Milenge". The happy version of this song is "Jeenay Kay Asharay mil gayay, Bichray thay kinaray mil gayay"..which is also very nice, but u no my preferences.

    By Blogger expressome, at Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:58:00 PM  

  • :)
    whenever you write i can actually picture the scenario going on in your head

    By Blogger ~meyum & a half~, at Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter