expressome...

Monday, June 20, 2005

Somethings "missing"...

Today I read the jist of what I said to you.
If that doesn’t make sense to you, if you still don’t get it...you never will.
And I am not going to expect you to understand this anymore than you can understand how much your presence is missed. You tell me you are still 'around, present, there". Its not the same "around, present, there" it used to be. It just isn’t.
Don’t convince me about something that isn’t, and the something that you don’t give a damn about and the something you are too complacent to give two hoots about. Damn it, when you are outta my life, can you please get out of my head?
And while you are at it can you please take along that venomous sting that transforms into a jab of stabbing, razor sharp pain and eventually settles into a numbingly dull, constant ache every time I think of you.

....."...Because no matter how occupied I become with mundane existence...."."......Beneath it all, buried under the dust and grime and smog and toxic waste of every day life, I miss you. "...."I miss being able to just be myself with you. Being vulnerable, being breakable. Being imperfect and careless and rude and angry and passionate..." .......

Damn.

I Miss You.

A lot.

(The aforementioned in inverted commas is an excerpt from Beknighted's post titled "Total AAARGH Moment".)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter