expressome...

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kehnay lagga, jo ho so ho.

The first time I have tuned in to a local radio channel in my room, that too at midnight.

And this is what I hear....Abida Parveen. damn it.
You adore her songs.

I cant help but think about how amazing your own voice is, and how many apprehensions you have regarding it.

You are a natural.

You sing like you talk, but you are never ready to believe it.


Been ages since u "carelessly strummed" your guitar and sang.

Sing, once again...sing about belief. sing like no ones listening. sing once again like it's "just" me listening and you are slightly insecure about your voice, the rhythm and the bass, and how you cant carry the tune, while I reassure you its better than the person who sung it in the first place.

Damn it, why couldn't We, or atleast I, see where this was heading. My friend, you mean a hell of a lot more than you should.

Damn it.....(WHAT Crap ?!!! it wasnt worth reading anyway. ).......

Please dont say I imagined it all, please don't rob me of this absolute perfect memory I have of what was once reality to me.

The knot is back there in the throat, right in the center...where it hurts the most.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter