expressome...

Monday, June 20, 2005

will get back to blogging tomm morning!

Need to put up the post that no one read one again...I dont know why I dont give up when it comes to such things....yes the power supply went out while it was being published and yes I ALWAYS compose in word, except when I am using someone else damn laptop that aaaaaaaaaaaaaagrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh frustrates the life outta me.
This sad, sad story will be continued tomm morning, when I will add the post initially titled "lahore, laptops amd 45 degrees"

I also posted a comment on the "what is this place coming to" which obvioulsy never got posted either... so I will get back to replying to everybody once again, as soon as I can.

Tomm morning.

PS: I bought "Where they dream in Blue"! =)

Its good to be back, to breathe this air...and live in...and love this city.


 
free counter