expressome...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Away...

Away for sometime but missed routine so I needed to check this place out. I owe alot of replies and Thankyous to many, will get to them as soon as I can.
Meanwhile; Thank u tree elf for the help dont get to log on tehse days but will try out your set of instructions thank u very much for the detailed help.
chiquita yes I agree....there is a way out
trying to find just teh right one the one that causes the least bit of harm.
damn im trying to figure out where the damn punctuation marks are on this godforsaken keyboard always hated tehse foreign things too used to my own.
no commas! hahah surprising for me...huh?!
Beknighted I owe u a detailed reply.
just for the record...only cuz its bothering me more than it shud...i need to say it...dont have an ex. yes i no ulll be saying the woman is crazy but i seriously dont. trust me teh details will interest u the most so i will get down to them sooon enough.......
this is hardly a post but just needed to communicate with this world...the world of fellow bloggers...withdrawl symptoms thay damn it equal to sign naheen ban raha.....trying soo damn hard! ok i meant to put a smiley back there.... heres half of it. (99 WAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE...ab bracket bhi naheen ban raha!
= ) YAY got both!!!!!!!!!!!
=) hahahhahahah

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter