expressome...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Bhula Naheen Paatay

Churned out another piece of crappy Urdu poetry. Based on pretty much the same theme as the rest, might be read as a continuation of or sequel to the others. It may sound redundant to those who are familiar with the previous ones (particularly “Bhula Na Payeingay”), I apologize, but I really wrote this more for getting it out of my system rather than pleasurable spectatorship.

Hmmm, I once mentioned that I should stop writing crap because sooner or later it all comes true….someone please shake some sense into me and remind me of that very notion every now and then. I hardly want this dismal, depressing piece of poetry to become the sardonic reality that it predictably can be seen fathoming into.


Bhula Naheen Paatay

Abb chahatay hain woh sabh bhool jayain
Tumhari koi yaad aanay par ansoon na ayain

Yaad naheen rakh sakkay jo hum ko
Hum kyon naheen bhula paatay unn ko

Ansoon ban kar jab har yaad beh jaati hai
Aur koi beeti baat saamnay aati hai

Jab umeed ki har kiran dhal jaati hai
phir aik nae surat nazar aati hai

Dinn bhar aankhoon mein rehtay hain
Raat aankh say ansoon behtay hain

Gaya waqt jab faaslay naa thay darmeeya
Aaj pass ho kay hain kiss qadr durriyaan

Yaadoon say kabhi durr naheen jaatay
Hum chah kay bhi unn ko bhula naheen paatay

5 Comments:

  • a reply: :) My weapon of choice is a Toshiba PDR-M25 (2.2 mp).

    By Blogger Mars, at Monday, August 08, 2005 1:27:00 AM  

  • Sigh.
    Moving on isn't always moving up.
    And vice versa.

    I'm shaking you! feel any sense coming yet???
    You don't want to be here, trust me you don't, you don't. you don't...

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Monday, August 08, 2005 6:07:00 PM  

  • when did you start writing poetry?

    By Blogger Read before use, at Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:06:00 PM  

  • hahaah...nah dont feel any sense yet..but THANKS A LOT FOR THE GESTURE!
    I like making my mistakes....im sure u no wat i mean.
    U never commented on teh poem itself....I SWEAR i do not mind hearing criticism from u....ure the BEST crit....so wat if ure not comepletely Unbiased...u always end up flattering me morethan anything but HONEST ....i dont take neg. crits too bad either.....go right ahead =)

    Hani: hmm....i honestly dont remembed exactly wen...the oldest one i have put up here is from 19998....but i was writing ages before that tooo....but was even worse crap than this crap.

    By Blogger expressome, at Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:56:00 PM  

  • wanted to comment on the new post while reading it but alos hoping that you would switch off the comment part and was happy that you did.somethings just dont need comments..they spoil it!

    By Blogger ~meyum & a half~, at Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter