expressome...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Someone Hates Me Today…

WHY (?????????!!!!!) did I ever make a Blog in the first place…(ALL u ppl out there who recommended me to.....HIDE TODAY!) and Why... God ....why am I so stupid…stupid….Soooooo STUPID??!!!


Someone hates me today….
I don’t know if that someone has ever hated me so much before today, but today I think I managed to break the record.
Even if he is not interested in what I have to say now, I owe him this much.
(not for anyone’s consumption but yours…incase u decide to actually land up here) But since you said you are not interested in knowing a thing, you probably won’t, and you never will if you are too pissed, and I’ll be rambling on for nothing at all, which honestly in this case is JUST fine, but just INCASE you do…

I am extremely sorry and I mean it. But when I said I don’t want you to know I seriously meant it, I wasn’t just saying it for the sake of withholding stuff from you, or playing stupid games. You matter a lot and I would never do that to you. I just couldn’t bear to think that someone who knew me would read it. And more so if that someone was you.

You want to know why…
I can’t bear to think what might’ve happened If you had read it, or even if you do now, I
I can’t bear to think that you might not have taken it seriously enough, or said something I wouldn’t have been able to live with, or done something beyond my comprehension, like laugh. If you laugh, I won’t cry…I’ll just freeze and add another layer to the numbness.



I have tried everything possible that I knew (and ppl whom I asked) to move this blog, HOW the hell do u do that?? Maybe I didn’t try hard enough but then, what is meant to be will be. I won’t delete it. But if someone can tell me how to move it, id be grateful.


 
free counter