expressome...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

So What?!

Yes, yet again a rerealization!
Life is WAAAAAAAAAAAAayyyyyyyyyy toooooooo short....I don’t even know if I have another year or less here, and then again we just live once right?!
Why should I continue living in the past? Yes it did mean a lot, ALOT! But that doesn’t mean I am going to stop living because certain things are still not either black or white. They are always a shade of grey, but SO WHAT?!
You tell me that knowing where I don’t stand with you is what bothers me....Yes u r absolutely right, it does bother me, cuz I don’t see a sense in these dumb games, I just don’t. If someone matters a lot then let them know, then make sure that they will stick around, then don’t bluddy well be complacent if they are distancing them self for whatever reason. Be proactive, act live u give a damn, and get off your complacent ass and DO SOMETHINg dammit!
But anyway, that frustrated fury is for another time. Today, I’m just happy that we shared whatever it was that we did in the past, so what if things turned out differently, unlike what either of us wanted. Neither of us know what happened, and even if we both wanted at different times, to reverse time and make things right, at this point, neither of us can or at least are not even attempting to do something about it.
But today I am just glad that the past happened. Not the distancing part, but yes that was essential too.
But SO WHAT?! If you don’t feel the same way I do about you. I can’t make you change you the feel about me now. I cant help but feel defeated at times, but then again, neither one of us can be blamed for this. I know how I feel, I also know that you don’t feel the same way anymore. If your attention and your attempts have moved else where, I should be okay with it, cuz honestly I do know feelings, relationships etc cant always be mutual. Or at least mutually equivalent.
It is ok.
In spite of knowing everything, I can’t change the way I feel about you. Regardless of the fact that things are very one sided today, I still continue to put in an effort, cruel joke this is, when you did I didn’t, when I do, you don’t. ha.
Even though I know there might be no point to all this, cuz I will probably not want the same conclusion and outcome as you, I value “permanency” and exclusivity for life. We differ in alotta things, yet I’m not going to ask you to change.

I’m not going to let rationality bring me down today, I did something spontaneous, something irrational, something that I know you might still be thinking about, or may have forgotten the same minute, I don’t know. In spite of knowing that its all gone, its been lost, I carry on…and smile to myself when think about you and certain past instances, In spite of knowing hurt is headed my way sooner or later…So WHAT?!

You are worth it.

1 Comments:

  • Right On! I do believe eventually this is what everyone comes to admit to themselves when relationships we build ourselves crumble. Cuz the other option is pulling a Devdas. And thats seriously no way to go thorugh life, eventhough i sometimes think i'm invariably doing that in some ways. But you know, i'm just gonna keep this concise and give you a thumbs up, a smile and a whisper that says "right on"

    By Blogger Phitaymaun, at Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free counter